Monday, July 14, 2014

Let Your Hair Down-CCC04

Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies

Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 Free

Hello My Crafty Friends!! Today is Monday which means its time to participate in another Creative Challenge. I really liked this sketch, but like always I like to put my own spin on things. Below is a picture of the sketch. 


This is the card I created. It just SCREAMS fun! :) I am using the NEW Confetti Celebration DSP and the Let Your Hair Down Stamp Set


This is a stamp set that you get as a hostess benefit for a discounted price. Did you know that when you shop with Stampin' Up! that once you spend $150 they began to give you items for free, isn't that awesome and as a demonstrator I save 20% off of all my purchases! 


These are the products I used:
Happy Stampin'

Erica

0 comments: