Friday, July 4, 2014

Birthday Wishes-FMS143

Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies

I have always loved the Freshly Made Sketches, today I decided I would play along. Below you will find the sketch that was created. I decided to follow the sketch exactly.


Here's my take on this sketch:



I decided to add a stamp on the inside to add to the card:



Here's a close up of the design. I used the new Flowerpot Designer Series Paper and the Four You stamp set. 



These are the products I used:

Happy Stampin'

Erica

3 comments:

Rita W

Those papers really make a bright, happy card. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. I hope you'll come back and play again.

Karren

That Four You set is one of the best sets in the whole catalog - I love it! And you've used it so well here on this fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Unknown

Thank you Rita and Karen for your kind words. I will definitely join the challenge again.