Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happily Ever After-CCC05

Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies

Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 Free

Hello My Crafty Friends!! Its time to participate in another Creative Challenge. I really liked this sketch, but like always I like to put my own spin on things. Below is a picture of the sketch. 


This is the card I created from this sketch:


This card was made using Real Red Cardstock, Back to Black DSP, and the Big News Stamp Set. This is a very simple card to make. Having a sketch created for you makes life so much easier. 



Are you tired of buying cards from your local store for ridiculous prices??  How about you make your own; I would love to help you. PLEASE email me at ecobb1213@gmail.com for more information.



Here are the products I used for this card:
Happy Stampin'

Erica