Thursday, July 24, 2014

Big News- TSSC324

Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies

Hello My Crafty Friends!! This week all my cards are being created from sketches.  This sketch is from Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Below is a picture of the sketch. 




This is the card I created from this sketch:




This card was made using Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock, Lullaby DSP, and the Big News Stamp Set. This is a very simple card to make. I love how big the stamp is, it fit perfectly on this card. I decided to add a little flower to add a little something special to the card. 




Are you tired of buying cards from your local store for ridiculous prices??  How about you make your own; I would love to help you. PLEASE email me at ecobb1213@gmail.com for more information.



Here are the products I used for this card:

2 comments:

MJ

Very sweet, love the colors could be boy or girl really. Baby cards are so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Unknown

Thanks so much!! I loved the sketch.