Friday, July 10, 2015

ThankYou-MOJO405

Hello My Crafty Friends!! This week my card is being created from this Mojo Monday sketch.  Below is a picture of the sketch. 



This is the card I created from this sketch:




Making this card was hard for me because I am not great with layering but I used my liquid glue and it helped sooooo much!! It gave me time to adjust things if they weren't lined up correctly. I added an embossed piece of very vanilla using our new elegant dots embossing folder to add more texture to my card. 



Are you tired of buying cards from your local store for ridiculous prices??  How about you make your own; I would love to help you. PLEASE email me at ecobb1213@gmail.com for more information.



Here are the products I used for this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stampin'

Erica 

1 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl)

This is so crisp and pretty. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!