Friday, July 17, 2015

Thanks Kindly-MOJO406

Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies

Hello My Crafty Friends!! This week my card is being created from this Mojo Monday sketch.  Below is a picture of the sketch. 



 This is the card I created from this sketch:




When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to have a special opening to the card. I added the School House Designer Series paper to one side and then embossed the other side using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. Don't you just love how it turned out. I love making clean and simple cards. 


Are you tired of buying cards from your local store for ridiculous prices??  How about you make your own; I would love to help you. PLEASE email me at ecobb1213@gmail.com for more information.



Here are the products I used for this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stampin'

Erica 

0 comments: