Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You & Me-Creative Club CCC01

Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies

The LUVLY members of my Stampin' Up group have decided to create a Creative Challenge Club Sketch. This sketch challenge will come out every Monday.

I am normally not good with keeping up with challenges but I will be sure to participate in this challenge every week. Below you will find the first sketch designed by my wonderful upline Wendy Cranford:


After looking at this sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I decided to use the new Back to Black Designer Series Paper




 I had to add a little bit of glitter to make this card pop :


I couldn't decide what pop of color I wanted to add to this card but I think melon mambo was an excellent choice. 


Here are all the supplies I used:

Happy Stampin'

Erica 

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul

Gorgeous card Erica! I love the bold look with the new Designer Series Paper and the Melon Mambo. I'm so glad you joined us for the first sketch from the Creative Challenge Club!!

Unknown

Thanks so much!!